A few updates for you.
1. Your web store is still open for business. Your customers will be able to shop there right up to a few days before Christmas and still get delivery. Standard shipping rates will continue through December 16, after that your customers can still order, but their shipping methods will begin to become more limited as the holiday window begins to close. They will see all of this when they check out and choose their shipping method.
2. You may have noticed multiple invoices coming your way on your catalog orders. You will get an invoice after your order has been scanned, this is really just for reference, shortly after you get the email notice that your order has shipped you will get a final invoice..... this is the one that is all-in and the one to pay.
3. If your invoice sale was over $5000 you will see a 3% prompt pay discount calculated into the final invoice.
4. Late Orders are annoying and to be expected! Late orders are invoiced separately from your main order and charged shipping. Give it a couple of days, and scan what you have to me so that we can process as many as possible at once to save on shipping. It's helpful when you email me those if you include your group number in the email so that I can forward to Yankee Candle immediately (from my phone) rather than having to wait until I am back at my desk where I can look up your number.
5. Broken or damaged items? You can let me know the name of the seller and the issue and I will take care of a claim....HOWEVER....you, your customer or your seller can call the customer service line at 800.351.1533....they will only need your group number, seller name and the issue. I am happy to take care of it, but as with the late orders, I can't always get to those things until evening when I am back at my desk.
6. FedEx drops off our order but we are missing some entire orders. Give it a day or so, magically those orders generally show up...if NOT...you can call customer service and let them know that the order for that seller is missing and they will file a claim and get the ball rolling...or you can let me know and I'll do the same thing on your behalf.
7. When do you think my order will ship? As we inch closer to the holidays things will start to slow down. We are looking at roughly 21 days from the date that your orders were received at Yankee Candle before your order goes out the warehouse door. You will get an email that has tracking info. If you have a large order that is being delivered via XPO Freight they are required by contract to call ahead and schedule your delivery date and give you a window of time. XPO is also required by contract to move your order from the truck into your building under cover. They are going to be working with large pallets so will not be moving things through the music room, and onto the stage....lol....but they will get it inside, under cover. If that doesn't happen, please let me know, we can't hold our vendors to the contract if we don't know if there are issues.
8. I am going to posting these updates on my website under the Q&A blog www.blackriverfundraising.com you can always double check there.
9. I am booking SPRING sales! Yikes...and will be updating my website with the new spring catalog....we heard you loud and clear and have fixed some of the issues from this fall.... (the 2 for $40 problems for one) and will be announcing some very exciting updates for 2019....
10. I appreciate your business and even if your group forgets to THANK YOU for the work that you do on their behalf....I recognize the time and organization that you bring to your fundraiser and thank you for all that you do.
Shop the holiday store for JUBILEE DAY CARE CENTER. Each sale earns 40% profit!
Go to www.yankeecandlefundraising.com
Enter group number 99744140
You're not the first chairperson that has had that problem! If you only have one late order...congratulations!
The best way to deal with that is to send me a scan of the late order in an email with your group number included and I'll make sure that it gets where it belongs for processing.
Your late order may be invoiced separately and be charged shipping....and will not necessarily deliver with your main order.....but you will get it!